Thursday, May 26, 2011

RueLaLa

Click on the caption above to visit RueLaLa, a website that's home to small "boutiques" with clothes on huge discount. Currently, there's a 7 For all Mankind boutique for new members, and it's only open for a little under 22 more hours, as of this post. I'm assuming you all recognize 7 For All, but for those that don't, this is an amazing jeans (and other clothing, but mainly jeans) company that is very nice and very expensive. But on RueLaLa there are discounts on men's, women's, and children's jeans, tops, and shorts and some are even up to $100.00 off. I bought a pair of jeans because, while it's getting ridiculously hot here, as usual, I love 7 For All and will not be able to afford them for a long, long, long time other than now. And now I got them for about $50.00 (including shipping, and there was no tax). Expensive still, but they're great jeans and if they don't fit, they've got a good return policy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that sounds cool can you please send me an "invitation" to the place? Oh btw its Maria and I finally finished my own blog Beautiful Busy Bee

    ReplyDelete