Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Places We Definitely Need to See

1. Dylan's Candy Bar. Because I like candy. And Ralph Lauren. And when girls have names that typically belong to boys (don't ask me why).

2. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Because even if Savage Beauty is no longer on display, this place is still amazing.

3. Bendel's. For the obvious reason that this is a fashion blog and it's Bendel's. Also, can you say hundreds and hundreds of Gossip Girl references? (And when I put Bendel's here I am also Sak's 5th Avenue, Neiman's, Bergdorf, and all the rest).


4. The Empire State Building. Because we are still tourists and now way can we miss this.


5. Central Park. Because duh.


6. The Museum of Modern Art. Because I quite like art. Plus it's the freaking MoMA.


7. The Culinary Institute of America (or CIA). Because if I'm not doing design, I'm probably going to be doing cooking.


8. Parsons the New School for Design. Because if this isn't obvious, I don't know what is...

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to NYC before school starts? If so I'm so jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great places! I went to the metropolitan museum of art and it was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete